Why Choose Us
Did you know that martial arts is 10 times better than Team Sports in developing a child’s self esteem and confidence? Our program can and WILL help your child increase their confidence, self- esteem, and discipline.
Our classes are taught by highly trained instructors who focus on quality instruction and individual attention to all our students. When you enroll your children at Full Circle Martial Arts, you can feel safe in the knowledge that they will be receiving the finest instruction available.
We are very concerned with the well being and education of today’s children. We understand that our younger students have a shorter attention span, so we use interesting and enjoyable methods to keep the students’ attention and teach them skills they can use for the rest of their lives.
Nobody sits on the bench at Full Circle Martial Arts
The martial arts develop your child physically and mentally. Our programs increase speed, stamina, and strength in children. They also develop balance, coordination, and timing, which in turn, will help in their education and all other sports and activities.
We promote non-violent resolutions to conflict with methods that help children to explore and understand conflict through role-play and other exercises. Students will develop confidence, self-discipline, and self controlas they learn how to act and react to the world around them.
Full Circle Martial Arts teaches through positive recognition. We use praise, encouragement, and positive reinforcement to support the values parents teach at home. Children learn the value of setting goals and how to develop the perseverance and self discipline to achieve them.
Full Circle Martial Arts is FUN!
Your child will enjoy martial arts because our high energy classes are full of excitement and fun! The best part of our program, from a child’s point of view, is how much fun they have in our classes. And all that fun will focus your child’s energy in a positive and productive manner.
Top 5 things to Consider in Choosing a Martial Arts School
- Family friendly atmosphere – People thrive in a positive, friendly environment. Choose a school that brings out the best in yourself or your child. Does the school have friendly staff and instructors? Do they cultivate an environment that you want your whole family involved with? Are there parents watching their children in the audience area? Are there whole families training together? Are there classes available for both kids and adults at the same time?
- A culture of respect – To gain respect you must first give it. Quality instruction not only includes the curriculum that is taught but also the manner in which it is presented. Do the instructors and staff treat everyone with respect and courtesy? Do they expect the same in return when respect is given? Does the instructor hold their attention without being authoritative? Always remember that martial arts begins and ends with RESPECT.
- Safe environment – Safety should be first in importance at a Martial Arts school. A good martial arts school makes safety its principal goal both physically and mentally. Is the training equipment in good shape? Are there plenty of instructors on the floor?
- Clean environment – Cleanliness goes along with safety in protecting your students. A school should be hygienic from it’s waiting area to it’s training floor to it’s locker rooms and bathrooms. Is the school clean from the front door, to the bathrooms, to the training area? Are the mats washed on a regular basis?
- Good, effective curriculum – The signs of an effective, challenging curriculum is how many Black Belts are training? Does the program include life skills as well as self defense? Do the instructors lead by example? Is the program challenging but attainable with hard work?