Full Circle Martial Arts KidKido™ Can Help You Raise a Safer, Happier, Healthier Child — In Just 90 Minutes a Week!
We understand how hard it is to raise children these days. And, we know all the worries you have for your kids – bullying from their peers, pressure to abuse drugs and alcohol, and inappropriate adult role models in the media and on the internet.
Children today have to deal with challenges that are overwhelming. Sadly, it is nearly impossible to shield your children from these ever-present negative influences. But, there is something you can do to help them cope with the many challenges they face.
Many parents have already discovered that martial arts training is one of the most beneficial activities in which your child can participate. A martial arts school is a place where a child can learn self-control, respect, and get in shape, all in a safe and fun environment.
By enrolling your children in our KidKido™ classes, you’ll be helping them learn how to make positive choices. Plus, you’ll be giving them a safe place where they can develop the confidence to do what is right.
The Life-Changing Positive Benefits of KidKido™
Every year, parents like you bring their children to enroll in KidKido™. And every year, those children reap the rewards that our properly instructed martial arts programs provide.
KidKido™ will develop important lifelong skills in your kids . . .
- Confidence – By learning how to protect themselves, your children will develop confidence in their ability to handle life’s challenges. In turn, their improved confidence will give them the courage to say NO to negative influences.
- Focus – We will help your children increase their focus by giving them clear goals and showing them how to reach those goals through hard work and being consistent. Of course, they won’t realize they’re learning to focus because our classes are so much fun! But keep that to yourself — it’ll be our little secret . . .
- Self-control – Kids learn self-control in the martial arts by learning how important it is to have respect, both for themselves and for others. Martial arts training teaches that in order to get respect, you first have to give respect. Once your child learns this important lesson, their self-control will naturally increase.
But it doesn’t stop there — KidKido™ comes with a built-in reward system that will encourage your child to act as they should. This built-in reward system is our belt-rank progression program. Children in our programs know they are expected to behave at home and at school in order to progress to their next belt rank.
This one-two punch of providing inspiring role models and giving your child positive feedback works amazingly well to help children improve their behavior. To date, we know of no other extracurricular activity that provides kids with such incredible incentives for displaying good behavior.
And, it works. Just visit our school and ask some of the parents who have enrolled their children in our programs.
When you do, you’ll hear story after story of how our programs have helped their children improve their behavior and achieve greater success. Parents share these stories with us all the time, and frankly we’re quite proud to have had a small part in improving each child’s life.
Martial Arts Training Builds Happier Kids
We don’t want you to take just our word for it. In fact, there’s plenty of solid research that provesmartial arts training promotes better behavior and improved attitudes in school age children.
Here are just a few of the published studies and articles describing the benefits of martial arts training for children:
- One study published in the psychology journal Adolescence showed a vast improvement in good behavior and a noticeable reduction in violent behavior among children who attended martial arts classes for just 90 minutes a week.
- Another article published in Adolescence described how martial arts programs decrease violent behavior in children and teens.
- A recent study published in the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology showed that children who participated in martial arts training had better behavior and higher scores on a mental math test.
- The Magazine for Physical Therapy praised martial arts training as a helpful activity for special needs children.
- An article in December 2002 issue of The International Journal of Contemporary Family Therapy recommended families take martial arts classes because of the many positive effects martial arts training provides to family members.
As you can see, the evidence is conclusive — martial arts training works! There is no other activity that has been proven to bring such a great improvement in the well-being of children. Now, just imagine what a difference KidKido™ will make in your own child’s life.
We look forward to meeting you and helping your child succeed!